ALU. TECH COOLANT ANTIFREEZE
GERMAN TECHNOLOGY FOR ALUMINIUM & OTHER METALS PROTECTION
ALU. TECH COOLANT ANTIFREEZE is a high performance antifreeze and corrosion inhibitor for all liquid cooled internal combustion engines in cars, trucks, buses, construction equipments and industrial machinery.
ALU. TECH COOLANT ANTIFREEZE is Ethylene Glycol based product formulated with the most advanced and balanced state of art corrosion inhibitor technology which prevents Corrosion & Cavitation erosion. ALU. TECH COOLANT ANTIFREEZE is a nitrite-, amine-, silicate-, borate-, and phosphate-free product. The product will function both as antifreeze and engine coolant and impart excellent corrosion protection to Aluminium, Cast iron and all other alloys used in internal combustion engines. The product conforms to all International specifications eg, BS 6580, ASTM D 3306, SASO etc.
The advantages in using ALU. TECH COOLANT ANTIFREEZE includes:
- Unrestricted use in all liquid cooled engines. No special coolants are thus required for aluminum heads and blocks.
2.Offers reliable protection against corrosion, cavitations, scaling, sludge formation and foaming.
- Outstanding and long life engine and radiator protection even in the worst of conditions.
- Compatible with all hoses, gaskets and seals.
- Maximum protection against boil over temperature and lowest freezing temperature.
- Environmentally friendly because ALU. TECH COOLANT ANTIFREEZE is free from nitrite and amines.
READY-TO-USE PRODUCT ‘Alu. Tech Coolant Antifreeze is designed to cater most effectively in all modern Automotive and stationary I.C. Engines especially where operating temperatures are very high or low. Heavy duty energy Generator systems, Commercial engines, Cold Storages, Marine engines, and also Aircraft engines etc where closed water cooling systems is used for heat transfer may be applicable. The complete cooling system should be thoroughly cleaned and Alu. Tech Coolant Antifreeze is then to be filled up to the required level.
All other properties meet International Standards.
Considered harmful or fatal in the case of oral ingestion. Prolonged contact with skin should be avoided as it may cause irritation. In case of splashes in eye should be removed immediately by irrigation of water.